This group provides support for men diagnosed with prostate, kidney, testicular, bladder and penile cancers. The group meets on the 3rd Monday of each month from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at The Miriam Hospital in the third floor conference room of the Fain Building.
Groups run from September through May.
A partners group meets at the same time.
For more information call Kathy Higginbotham, LICSW at 401-793-2078
Upcoming speakers include:
- Tim Kinsella, MD: Updates in Radiation (September 16, 2013)
- Anthony Mega, MD: Updates in Medical Oncology (October 21)
- Pamela St. John: Legal Issues/Advanced Directives:“Do I need to tell my employer?” (November 18)
- Holiday Party (December 16)
- John Wincze, PhD: Intimacy (January 20, 2014)