- Primary Hospital Affiliation:
- Hasbro Children's Hospital
- Also Associated With:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Pediatric Surgery
- Medical School: Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
- Residency: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York
- Fellowship: Babies Hospital, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Residency: Medical College of Virginia
- Areas of Expertise:
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Pancreatic disease
- Pediatric thoracic surgery
Thomas F. Tracy, Jr., MD, is the pediatric surgeon-in-chief at Hasbro Children’s Hospital and the vice chairman of the department of surgery at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University. Tracy is a practicing surgeon with a focus on surgery of the airway, chest wall and anorectal malformations. His research includes trauma, inflammation and liver injury and repair. He has been funded by the NIH since 1994 and has lectured internationally.
Tracy completed fellowship training at Babies Hospital, Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center and general surgery at Medical College of Virginia. He has held academic appointments at Brown University, Albany Medical College, Saint Louis University School of Medicine and Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. He is a director of the American Board of Surgery, and is a governor on the board of the American Pediatric Surgical Associates.
University Surgical Associates Inc.
2 Dudley St Ste 190Providence, RI 02905