- Primary Hospital Affiliation:
- Bradley Hospital
- Also Associated With:
- Pediatric Psychology
- Fellowship: Western Psychiatric Institute & Clinic
- Residency: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Medical School: University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Areas of Expertise:
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Behavior therapy
- Clinical child & adolescent psychology
- Intellectual disabilities
Rowland Barrett, PhD, is the chief psychologist at Bradley Hospital and chief-of-service for The Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities . He is also an associate professor of psychiatry and human behavior at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
Barrett received his doctorate degree from the University of Pittsburgh in 1978. He completed his fellowship training at the Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. Barrett has published extensively on psychiatric aspects of autism, Asperger's, epilepsy, and developmental disabilities.
He is associate editor of Research in Developmental Disabilities, a member of the International Consensus Panel on Psychopharmacology in Developmental Disabilities, and a member of the editorial board of the Brown University Child and Adolescent Behavior Letter.
Center for Autism & Developmental Disabi
1011 Veterans Memorial ParkwayEast Providence, RI 02915