- Primary Hospital Affiliation:
- Hasbro Children's Hospital
- Also Associated With:
- Pediatric Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Residency: Oregon Health Sciences University
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Fellowship: St. Louis University, Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
- Residency: St. Louis University, Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
- Medical School: University of California at Irvine, CA
- Area of Expertise:
- Surgical oncology
Arlet Kurkchubasche, MD, FACS, is an associate professor of surgery and pediatrics at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
Kurkchubasche received her undergraduate degree from the University of California in San Diego, CA, and her medical degree from the University of California in Irvine, CA. She completed her residency in general surgery at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, OR. She completed her fellowship in pediatric surgery at Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital in St. Louis, MO and in pediatric surgical research at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA.
Kurkchubasche’s areas of clinical expertise include pediatric surgery, surgical nutrition/short bowel syndrome, pediatric surgical oncology, pediatric gynecology and pediatric airway support.
University Surgical Associates Inc.
2 Dudley St Ste 190Providence, RI 02905