- Primary Hospital Affiliation:
- Hasbro Children's Hospital
- Also Associated With:
- Pediatric Surgery
- Medical School: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Fellowship: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency: University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Worcester, MA
- Area of Expertise:
- Minimally invasive surgery
Jeremy Aidlen, MD, is a pediatric surgeon at Hasbro Children’s Hospital and assistant professor of surgery and pediatrics at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University. He received his medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, and trained at the University of Massachusetts and Schneider Children's Hospital in Long Island.
University Surgical Associates Inc.
2 Dudley St Ste 190Providence, RI 02905