Lifespan New Grad Registered Nurse (RN) Hiring Event
Join us on Thursday, October 26, 2023, between 11:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. to interview in person for new grad RN opportunities across the Lifespan system.
You'll meet with hiring managers and nursing leaders to discuss available positions at Rhode Island Hospital, Hasbro Children’s Hospital, The Miriam Hospital, Bradley Hospital and Newport Hospital. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
Lifespan, Rhode Island's largest health system and private employer, is the state's premier provider of health services and includes the only Level I Trauma Center for southeastern New England. Today, more than 16,000 people work at Lifespan and bring their unique skills, experiences, and compassion to their jobs every day.
Who Should Attend?
Attendees should be graduating registered nurses or Fall/Winter 2023 graduates.
To be qualified for participation, attendees must:
- Have successful completion of a CCNE accredited nursing program.
- Be an American Heart Association Basic Life Support Provider.
- Be eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Rhode Island.
How to Prepare
Attendees are asked to bring copies of their resume. The preferred dress code is business casual or scrubs. Onsite parking is free for this event.
Benefits of Working at Lifespan
Lifespan offers the following benefits:
- New Grad RN residency and specialty training programs
- Complimentary (paid-in-full) Kaplan NCLEX Review course ($400 value)
- Competitive salary and shift differentials
- Comprehensive suite of benefits including medical/dental/vision
- Generous paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 401(k) retirement plan with a six percent employer match after one year of service
- Education assistance and student loan debt repayment and support programs
- Employee well-being programs with 24/7 access for you and eligible family members
- Generous fertility benefits, doula services covered in full, and robust child, pet and adult care options
- Free onsite parking
Schedule Your Interview
Lifespan is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex national origin age ethnicity sexual orientation ancestry genetics gender identity or expression disability protected veteran or marital status. Lifespan is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Our Mission
- Lifespan Board of Directors
- Lifespan Executive Leadership
- Lifespan Careers
- Lifespan Newsroom
- Lifespan Reports
- Lifespan Facts & Statistics
- Groundbreaking Research
- Lifespan and The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Lifespan Community Affairs
- Giving at Lifespan
- Lifespan Purchasing
- Patient Privacy
- Lifespan Health Alliance ACO