Careers at Lifespan Health System in Rhode Island
- Lifespan Board of Directors
- Our Mission
- Lifespan Careers
- Lifespan Executive Leadership
- Lifespan and The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Lifespan Facts & Statistics
- Lifespan Reports
- Research at Lifespan
- Lifespan Community Affairs
- Giving at Lifespan
- Lifespan Purchasing
- Media Inquiries
- Patient Privacy
- Lifespan Health Alliance ACO
The All Pay (Hospital-Based Travelers) Program
Careers at Rhode Island Hospital
Our All Pay Program is a hospital-based travelers program for staff nurses, with a temporary assignment and premium pay.
- Work requirement is three 12-hour shifts or five 8-hour shifts per week, over a 13-week period.
- Full-time night or evening shifts are available.
- Schedule will include every other weekend and one holiday, as designated by the department.
- This is an all-inclusive rate, with no differentials and no benefits.
- Nurses in the All Pay Program cannot accrue seniority and are not eligible for extra shifts or to take voluntary or involuntary overtime assignments.
- Positions in the All Pay Program are the first to float.
- All Pay nurses working a 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. shift (12 hours) will be paid the night shift hourly rate.
- Nurses may continue in the All Pay Program for additional 13-week periods. Union membership is required after any two 13-week periods of work.