- Lifespan Board of Directors
- Our Mission
- Lifespan Careers
- Lifespan Executive Leadership
- Lifespan and The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Lifespan Facts & Statistics
- Lifespan Reports
- Research at Lifespan
- Lifespan Community Affairs
- Giving at Lifespan
- Lifespan Purchasing
- Media Inquiries
- Patient Privacy
- Lifespan Health Alliance ACO
Sign Up for an Information Session
Become a Volunteer at The Miriam Hospital
- Sign up for an upcoming information session by completing the information below and clicking "Submit."
- If you cannot attend or need to reschedule, please call the volunteer office at 401-793-2510.
- Space and positions are limited. Requirements for volunteering are:
- Application and information session
- Employee Health clearance (including a 2-step PPD/TB test)
- Weekly commitment of four hours or more
- Next steps: After your information session, please complete a volunteer application and the reference form, and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Volunteer Services at The Miriam Hospital, 164 Summit Ave., Providence, RI 02906.
If you do not see a form, please click here.