Transition and Advancement
- Help With Applying Online
- All Lifespan Hospital Campuses Are Tobacco-Free
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Nursing at Rhode Island Hospital
- Nursing at The Miriam Hospital
- Nursing Recognition
- Nursing Leadership
- Our Philosophy of Nursing
- Professional Practice Model
- Our Care Delivery System
- Transition and Advancement
- Innovation and Research
- Student and Faculty Mandatory Orientation
- Nursing at Newport Hospital
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Lifespan Youth
Transition to Practice
This one-year residency further develops patient care and critical thinking skills for newly licensed nurses.
Clinical Advancement Program
The Clinical Advancement program encourages the professional growth of our staff and recognizes their accomplishments.
CNO Nurse Mentorship Program
This nine-month leadership program runs annually from October to June.
Professional Development Opportunities
Read about some of our other professional development opportunities for nurses.