Prepare for Your Career and Volunteer
- Help With Applying Online
- All Lifespan Hospital Campuses Are Tobacco-Free
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Nursing at Rhode Island Hospital
- Nursing at The Miriam Hospital
- Nursing at Newport Hospital
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Workforce and Youth Development
Prepare for Your Career: Come Volunteer!
If you're interested in becoming a volunteer, Lifespan is the place to visit. Youth are especially encouraged to volunteer during high school and college. Volunteering will earn you references that can help with your job search, and college application process. The skills you gain during an internship will also be beneficial in your future career.
Love to Learn? Be an Intern!
Lifespan interns get a sneak peek into the career of their interest. Internships provide an excellent opportunity for hands-on learning. The knowledge you'll gain through an internship is an excellent way to prepare for your future career.
Get more information
Become an intern or volunteer at: