Sign Up for an Information Session
- Help With Applying Online
- All Lifespan Hospital Campuses Are Tobacco-Free
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Nursing at Lifespan
- Nursing at Rhode Island Hospital
- Nursing at The Miriam Hospital
- Nursing at Newport Hospital
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Why Volunteer?
- Volunteering: Rights and Responsibilities
- Volunteer Opportunities at Rhode Island Hospital
- Volunteer Opportunities at Hasbro Children's Hospital
- Volunteer Opportunities at The Miriam Hospital
- Volunteer Opportunities at Newport Hospital
- Workforce and Youth Development
Become a Volunteer at The Miriam Hospital
- Sign up for an information session by completing the information below and clicking "Submit."
- Download the application, complete it and bring it to the information session.
- If you cannot attend or need to reschedule, please call the volunteer office at 401-793-2510.
- After your information session, please have your reference(s) complete our reference form.
If you do not see a form below, please click here.