Greetings from the Manager
- Help With Applying Online
- All Lifespan Hospital Campuses Are Tobacco-Free
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Nursing at Rhode Island Hospital
- Nursing at The Miriam Hospital
- Nursing at Newport Hospital
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Why Volunteer?
- Volunteering: Rights and Responsibilities
- Volunteer Opportunities at Rhode Island Hospital
- Volunteer Opportunities at The Miriam Hospital
- Volunteer Opportunities at Newport Hospital
- Volunteer Opportunities at Hasbro Children's Hospital
- Prepare for Your Career and Volunteer
- Workforce and Youth Development
Are you looking for a rewarding experience? Would you like to explore some career opportunities? Do you want to make a patient’s day better? If so, then volunteering at Rhode Island Hospital or Hasbro Children's Hospital may be exactly what you are looking for.
Every day we have volunteers in the hospital who give their time, energy and enthusiasm. They donate their time selflessly, yet in return they find it a rewarding experience. They are able to learn, meet other dedicated volunteers, better understand the health care environment, and gain personal satisfaction, knowing that they are making a difference.
If you are interested in joining our dedicated group of volunteers, I invite you to register for an information session. You can register for a session online. I invite you to contact the volunteer office at 401-444-5530 or email email@example.com to learn about ways that you can become involved.
Manager of volunteer services
at Rhode Island Hospital