High School Internships
- Help With Applying Online
- All Lifespan Hospital Campuses Are Tobacco-Free
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Nursing at Rhode Island Hospital
- Nursing at The Miriam Hospital
- Nursing at Newport Hospital
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Why Volunteer?
- Volunteering: Rights and Responsibilities
- Volunteer Opportunities at Rhode Island Hospital
- Volunteer Opportunities at The Miriam Hospital
- Volunteer Opportunities at Newport Hospital
- Volunteer Opportunities at Hasbro Children's Hospital
- Prepare for Your Career and Volunteer
- Workforce and Youth Development
There are a limited number of placements for students looking to complete their senior projects or internships at Rhode Island Hospital. Internships are limited to applicants who wish to complete a minimum of 50 hours.
We advise students to work with their school guidance counselor or school-based coordinator to submit the required paperwork.
For more information, call the volunteer office at 401-444-5530 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.