Bradley Hasbro Children's Research Center
- Medical Education and Training Programs
- Research Areas
- Meet Our Researchers
- Current Studies
- Support Our Research
- Child and Adolescent Behavior Letter
- Child and Adolescent Development
- Families and Parenting
- Psychopathology (Psychiatric Disorders)
- School Issues
- Substance Abuse
- Treatment and Intervention
- Asthma and School Functioning in Children: Still More Work To Do
- Children's Food Allergies: Another Target for Bullying?
- Children and Trauma: How Schools Can Help with Healing
- Reporting Body Mass Index in the Schools: Are We Missing the Mark?
The Brown University Child and Adolescent Behavior Letter, written by a team of researchers, clinicians and medical writers from Bradley Hospital and Brown University, features the latest research findings on behavioral issues among troubled children and adolescents.