Cardiac, Pulmonary and Vascular Rehabilitation, Maintenance and Prevention Programs
- Patient Stories
- The Dean Ornish Intensive Cardiac Rehab Program
- Vascular Rehabilitation Program
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
- Peripheral Artery Disease Rehabilitation Program
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
- Lowering Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
- Prevention Programs
- Support Services
- Our Rehabilitation Facilities
- Educational Resources for Patients
- Referral Forms/For Physicians
Draw Inspiration From These Patients’ Experiences
Getting started in a cardiac rehabilitation or risk prevention program may seem daunting. You might be afraid about overdoing after your cardiac event. Maybe you’ve lived a pretty sedentary life, or haven’t ever been a real exercise enthusiast.
If you’re new to it, going to a gym might seem intimidating. Will the exercise be too hard? Will everyone else be more fit? Will you feel awkward? Are you too old?
Our experts tailor your routine to your abilities, oversee your progress, and help you meet your goals.
To illustrate the benefits of our programs, we share these stories.