Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities (CADD)
Online Autism Quiz
How Much Do You Know About Autism?
Autism is a developmental disability that usually starts in early childhood. Because different children can have widely different symptoms, autism is called a "spectrum disorder." This means it is a group of disorders with similar features ranging from mild to serious. Find out more about autism by taking the following quiz.
You should have your child evaluated for autism right away if any of these symptoms are present. Other behaviors that should raise concerns include:
- Possible deafness, or deafness that comes and goes
- The child used to speak but now does not
- The child doesn't smile when smiled at
- The child throws intense temper tantrums
- The child walks on his or her toes
Make an Appointment
Contact the Center for Autism and Development Disabilities at 401-432-1119 to make an appointment or to learn more about the services provided.