- Coronavirus Information for Lifespan Patients Scheduled for an Appointment, Test or Procedure
- Information for Hospital Visitors
- Lifespan COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Infusion Centers
- Open, Safe and Ready to Deliver Health with Care
- COVID-19 Resources for Parents and Caregivers
- Community Help with Lifespan's COVID-19 Response
- Alternative Hospital Site at the Rhode Island Convention Center
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Information for Providers
Community Help with Lifespan's COVID-19 Response
Donations to Lifespan's Emergency Preparedness Fund support initiatives and supplies at Rhode Island Hospital and its Hasbro Children's Hospital, The Miriam Hospital, Bradley Hospital and Newport Hospital during times of critical need.
Jobs Available: Rhode Island Needs You
Join our team of clinicians in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. We are seeking temporary staff who are available to start immediately to work in our Alternative Hospital Site that has opened at the Rhode Island Convention Center, where the patient population is expected to be low acuity, hospital-level COVID-19 patients. You may also be offered the opportunity to work in one of our hospitals supporting our in-hospital surge efforts.
If you are interested please apply immediately and a recruiter will be in touch right away. We have expedited on-boarding processes, which will allow you to start work in seven days or less. All opportunities are paid, and per diem in nature. The expected commitment is one month. Flexible hours, day and night shifts available, up to forty hours (or more) per week. 12-hour shifts are preferred. We have adequate personal protective equipment (PPE) and will ensure that your safety and the safety of our community is an upmost priority.
Choose a position and apply online:
If you have any questions, please feel free to email a recruiter today at firstname.lastname@example.org.