- Coronavirus Information for Lifespan Patients Scheduled for an Appointment, Test or Procedure
- Information for Hospital Visitors
- Lifespan COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Infusion Centers
- Open, Safe and Ready to Deliver Health with Care
- COVID-19 Resources for Parents and Caregivers
- Community Help with Lifespan's COVID-19 Response
- Alternative Hospital Site at the Rhode Island Convention Center
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Information for Providers
Lifespan COVID Vaccine Clinic Locations
Please note that Lifespan is providing COVID-19 vaccinations by appointment only and will not take any walk-ins at the clinics.
General Information for Your Appointment
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- An ID showing your birthdate
- Insurance information
On the Day of Your Appointment
- Please do not come into the building until 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Wear loose or short sleeves to make it easier to receive your vaccine.
- Do not bring more than one person with you to the appointment.
Providence, RI Vaccine Clinics
180 Corliss Street
Providence, RI 02904
17 Virginia Avenue
Providence, RI 02905
Newport Hospital Vaccine Clinic
If you are receiving your vaccine at Newport Hospital, please use the Borden-Carey entrance (at 19 Friendship Street) instead of the main hospital entrance.
Newport Hospital, Borden-Carey Building
19 Friendship Street
Newport, RI 02840
High-Risk Patient Clinics
Lifespan offers hospital-based COVID-19 vaccine clinics for individuals who have a history of severe allergies or are immunocompromised.