- Coronavirus Information for Lifespan Patients Scheduled for an Appointment, Test or Procedure
- Information for Hospital Visitors
- Lifespan COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Infusion Centers
- Open, Safe and Ready to Deliver Health with Care
- COVID-19 Resources for Parents and Caregivers
- Community Help with Lifespan's COVID-19 Response
- Alternative Hospital Site at the Rhode Island Convention Center
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Information for Providers
Schedule a COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
If you are 16 years old or older you can schedule your appointment online below or by phone at 401-475-7468 (401-475-SHOT) Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please note that Lifespan is providing COVID-19 vaccinations by appointment only and will not take any walk-ins at these clinics. If you are 18 or older and would like to walk in and receive the vaccine, please visit Lifespan Urgent Care.
Lifespan Urgent Care locations are now offering walk-in and online vaccine appointments for those age 18 or older.
Due to high demand for COVID-19 vaccines and the current limited supply of doses, an appointment may not immediately be available. If that is the case, please check our website again as we will open up appointments as we receive additional vaccine doses from the state.
You will be required to show proof of age and residence when you arrive for your vaccine appointment. If you do not meet the Rhode Island Department of Health criteria, you will not be able to receive the vaccine when you arrive.
What to bring to your appointment
- An ID showing your birthdate
- Insurance information
On the day of your appointment
- Please do not come into the building until 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Wear loose or short sleeves to make it easier to receive your vaccine.
- Do not bring more than one person with you to the appointment.
- If you are receiving your vaccine at Newport Hospital, please use the Borden-Carey entrance (at 19 Friendship Street) instead of the main hospital entrance.
Schedule a Vaccine Appointment By Phone
Call 401-475-7468 (401-475-SHOT) to schedule your appointment by phone.
Schedule a Vaccine Appointment Online
Parents, if you are scheduling a vaccine appointment on behalf of a teen, please use one of the following options:
- Have your child schedule their own appointment and sign-into their own MyLifechart account, or
- Use the “continue as guest” button while scheduling to avoid the requirement to sign into MyLifespan.