- Coronavirus Information for Lifespan Patients Scheduled for an Appointment, Test or Procedure
- Information for Hospital Visitors
- Lifespan COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- Open, Safe and Ready to Deliver Health with Care
- Lifespan's Response to Coronavirus COVID-19
- Alternative Hospital Site at the Rhode Island Convention Center
- COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Infusion Centers
- Volunteers Needed for COVID-19 Vaccine Trials
- Community Help with Lifespan's COVID-19 Response
- What Is Social Distancing?
- COVID-19 Resources for Parents and Caregivers
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Information for Providers
Schedule a COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
Lifespan has received a limited supply of COVID-19 vaccine to administer to patients according to Rhode Island Department of Health criteria. If you are interested in receiving both doses of a coronavirus vaccine from a Lifespan provider and you meet the current state eligibility guidelines, you can schedule your appointment online. Please note that Lifespan is providing COVID-19 vaccinations by appointment only and will not take any walk-ins at the clinic.
Due to high demand for COVID-19 vaccines and the current limited supply of doses, an appointment may not immediately be available. If that is the case, please check our website again as we will open up slots as we receive additional vaccine doses from the state.
Please note that according to Rhode Island Department of Health guidelines, you must be a Rhode Island resident (or work or go to school in Rhode Island) and be 65 years old or older to receive a COVID vaccine at this time. You will be required to show proof of age and residence when you arrive for your vaccine appointment. If you do not meet the Rhode Island Department of Health criteria, you will not be able to receive the vaccine when you arrive.
What to bring to your appointment
- An ID showing your birthdate
- Insurance information
On the day of your appointment
- Please do not come into the building until 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Wear loose or short sleeves to make it easier to receive your vaccine.
- Do not bring more than one person with you to the appointment.
- If you are receiving your vaccine at Newport Hospital, please use the Borden-Carey entrance (at 19 Friendship Street) instead of the main hospital entrance.
Please fill out our form below to make an appointment online. If you meet the eligibility requirements, you will be directed to a new page where you can check for open appointments and schedule one online if available.