- Coronavirus Information for Lifespan Patients Scheduled for an Appointment, Test or Procedure
- Information for Hospital Visitors
- Lifespan COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- Open, Safe and Ready to Deliver Health with Care
- COVID-19 Resources for Parents and Caregivers
- Community Help with Lifespan's COVID-19 Response
- Alternative Hospital Site at the Rhode Island Convention Center
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Information for Providers
Schedule a COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
If you are 18 years old or older and would like the Moderna vaccine, you can schedule your appointment online below at Lifespan Urgent Care. For those between the ages of 12 and 18, please call 401-475-7468 (401-475-SHOT) Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for more information about scheduling a vaccine appointment.
Lifespan Urgent Care locations are now offering walk-in and online Moderna vaccine appointments for those age 18 or older.
You will be required to show proof of age when you arrive for your vaccine appointment.
Bring to your appointment:
- An ID showing your birthdate
- Insurance information
On the day of your appointment:
- Please do not come into the building until 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Wear loose or short sleeves to make it easier to receive your vaccine.
- Do not bring more than one person with you to the appointment.