- Coronavirus Information for Lifespan Patients Scheduled for an Appointment, Test or Procedure
- Information for Hospital Visitors
- Lifespan COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- COVID-19 Resources for Parents and Caregivers
- Community Help with Lifespan's COVID-19 Response
- Alternative Hospital Site at the Rhode Island Convention Center
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Information for Providers
Volunteers Needed for COVID-19 Vaccine Trials
Efforts are underway around the world to develop a safe and effective vaccine to protect people against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
The infectious diseases division of The Miriam Hospital wants the public to know about a national registry of potential volunteers who wish to take part in current or future clinical trials of COVID-19 vaccines.
The research team conducting a vaccine study contacts interested volunteers, shares information about the study, and asks if each is willing to participate. Taking part in a clinical trial is always voluntary.
Register for a COVID Vaccine Study
Signing up for the volunteer screening registry requires completing a short online form that includes some personal questions.
The clinical trials are being conducted by the COVID-19 Prevention Network (CoVPN), which was formed by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at the National Institutes of Health to respond to the global pandemic.
Please use the site code "LIFE" at the end of the survey when prompted.