- Coronavirus Information for Lifespan Patients Scheduled for an Appointment, Test or Procedure
- Information for Hospital Visitors
- Lifespan COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Infusion Centers
- Open, Safe and Ready to Deliver Health with Care
- COVID-19 Resources for Parents and Caregivers
- Community Help with Lifespan's COVID-19 Response
- Alternative Hospital Site at the Rhode Island Convention Center
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Information for Providers
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics for Adolescents and Young Adults
Hasbro Children' Hospital is working with the Rhode Island Department of Health to provide hospital-based COVID-19 vaccination clinics for adolescents and young adults ages 16 to 25 who are immunocompromised, have a history of severe allergies or have an underlying health condition.
To schedule an appointment to receive the vaccine, please call 401-475-7468 (401-475-SHOT), Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Location and Hours
Please note that Lifespan is providing COVID-19 vaccinations by appointment only and will not take any walk-ins at the clinic.
Clinics will run on Saturdays, April 3 to May 8, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Tomorrow Fund Clinic at Hasbro Children's Hospital.