Fetal Treatment Program of New England
Fetal Treatment Centers Worldwide
- Fetal Treatment Program of New England
That's us! A joint program between the Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Women & Infants' Hospital and Hasbro Children's Hospital in Providence, RI.
- Fetal Therapy Center at University of Miami/Jackson
One of two largest centers in the United States, they have performed more than 300 cases of laser surgery for TTTS.
Ruben Quintero, MD
- International Institute for the Treatment of TTTS Wheaton-Franciscan Healthcare, Milwaukee
The first to describe the technique of Fetoscopic Laser Occlusion of Chorioangiopagous placental vessels ("FLOC") in twin-to-twin tranfusion syndrome, he now has more than 250 cases in his personal experience. A thorough report on his technique can also be found on the TTTSFoundation website
Julian E. DeLia, MD
- Fetal Treatment Center at University of California, San Francisco
Hanmin Lee, MD
- Center for Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment, Philadelphia
Mark Johnson, MD
- Fetal Care Center of Cincinnati
This center was the principal site of a recently closed randomized controlled study on Twin-to-twin Transfusion Syndrome sponsored by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Evergreen Healthcare
Treatment center for TTTS in Seattle, Washington
Martin Walker, MD, MS
Contact person: Program Coordinator
- Texas Children's Fetal Center, Houston, Texas
Phone: 1-832-822-2229 (BABY) or toll free: 1-877-338-2579 (FetalRx)
- North American Fetal Therapy Network members
- Fetal Therapy Program at Mount Sinai Hospital
Part of the University of Toronto (Ontario, Canada)
Greg Ryan, MD
Phone: 416-586-4800 ext. 8808
- Eurofoetus, Europe (Belgium, Germany, France, United Kingdom)
This organization regroups several European and North-American centers, most of which have participated in the now completed randomized controlled study on the treatment of severe TTTS, which demonstrated a clear advantage of laser surgery over amnioreduction.The Eurofoetus web site has a list of all participating centers (including our own).
Jan Deprest, MD
Phone: 011 32 16 34 42 15