- COVID-19 Safety
- Our Services
- Meet the Team
- Patient Stories
- Cardiovascular Research
- Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute Awards and Certifications
- Are You at Risk for Heart Disease?
- Schedule an Appointment at the Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute
- Reduce Your Risk of a Heart Attack or Heart Failure
- Heart Health and Exercise
- What Are the Symptoms of a Heart Attack?
- Best Heart Health Foods
- Giving to the Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute
Safe Care for Patients and Families at the Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute
At the Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute, your safety is our top priority.
For your safety and that of our staff, please observe the following precautions. Note that per CDC and RI Department of Health guidelines, masks are still required in hospitals and health care settings.
- We have limited the number of people allowed into a Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute facility at any one time. That number varies depending on the size of the facility.
- All patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to appointments.
- All patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms again when they enter the facility. To ensure that all are screened, we are reducing the number of entrances into a facility.
- All patients and caregivers must wear hospital-approved masks that cover the nose and mouth. If a patient arrives without a mask, we will provide one.
- Waiting rooms are arranged to facilitate social distancing.
- We clean and sanitize high-touch and common surfaces at a minimum of every four hours.
In this challenging time, the team at the Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute is here to help you.
We offer specialized cardiovascular care at multiple sites throughout Rhode Island. All are open and ready to provide care for you.