Lifespan Orthopedics Institute
The Most Comprehensive Orthopedic Care in the Region
- Cartilage Repair
- Foot and Ankle
- Hand and Wrist
- Shoulder and Elbow
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma Services
- Orthopedic Oncology
- Rehabilitative Services
- Research and Clinical Trials
- Featured Stories
- Cartilage Transplant Returns Brittney to Athletic Activity
- The Curious Case of Cartilage
- Damian Dupuy, MD's New Perspective
- Former U.S. Ski Team Doctor Now Seeing Patients in Newport
- Helping Across the Globe
- Karen Holt Prefers Rehab at Home
- Pursuing the Promise of Smart Joint Implants
- Vet's Two New Hips Good News for Her Four-Legged Patients
- Women's Lacrosse Focus of Lifespan Bioengineering Researcher
- Assess Your Joint Pain
- How to Avoid Common Running Injuries
Women's Lacrosse Focus of Lifespan Bioengineering Researcher
Whether headgear should be required for women’s lacrosse players is a divisive topic. The opinion of the sport’s supporters may not be what you’d expect.
Vet's Two New Hips Good News for Her Four-Legged Patients
"There isn’t anything I can’t do now."
Former U.S. Ski Team Doctor Now Seeing Patients in Newport
“I am proud to be here full time as your local orthopedic surgeon.”
Karen Holt Prefers Rehab at Home
Holt decided to do something different: recover from surgery at home and have a physical therapist come to the house.
When a Doctor Becomes a Patient
"Now was the time to have a total knee replacement."
Pursuing the Promise of Smart Joint Implants
"The goal is to take joint surgery to the next level"
Cartilage Transplant Returns Brittany to Athletic Activity
Procedure by Dr. Brett Owens allows 22-year-old to once again run, exercise pain-free
The Curious Case of Cartilage
Dr. Owens opens lab to unravel the mysteries of cartilage, improve surgeries