Our Guiding Principles
At Lifespan’s pediatric hospitals, we follow a philosophy of patient- and family-centered care. We believe that the family’s active involvement is key to a child’s health and healing, and we recognize parents as essential members of the care team.
Our goal is to provide the very best in health care for Every Child, Every Day. If you’d like to learn more and support the outstanding work of Hasbro Children’s and Bradley hospitals, please click on the link below.
Our philosophy means that we:
- share complete and unbiased information with parents and help with decision-making to the extent they choose, based on their level of comfort.
- honor the diversity of patients and families, and their values, beliefs and cultural backgrounds.
- recognize and build on family strengths.
- follow policies and programs that respond to family needs.
With a wealth of knowledge and expertise, Lifespan offers centers of excellence in many specialties.
Behavioral Health Care
- Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities
- Child and Adolescent Partial Hospital Program
- Child and Adolescent Inpatient Program
- Intensive Program for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Outpatient Group Therapy Programs for Kids, Teens and Parents
- Pediatric Anxiety Research Center
Physical Health Care
- Adolescent Healthcare Center
- Children’s Neurodevelopment Center
- Cleft and Craniofacial Center
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Heart Center
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Pediatric Medical/Psychiatric Program
- Pediatric Nephrology and Hypertension
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Pediatric Surgical Services