- How to Apply
- Rhode Island Hospital PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice
- Rhode Island Hospital PGY-1 and PGY-2 Health System Pharmacy Administration & Leadership
- Rhode Island Hospital/University of Rhode Island PGY-2 Ambulatory Care
- Rhode Island Hospital PGY-2 Critical Care
- Rhode Island Hospital/University of Rhode Island PGY-2 Oncology
- The Miriam Hospital PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice
- Coastal Medical PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice
- Rhode Island Hospital Longitudinal Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience (LAPPE)
- Pharmacy Residency Preceptors
- Residency Program FAQs
- Past Residents
Pharmacy Residency Preceptors
A preceptor is an experienced practitioner who provides role support and learning experiences to student and resident learners.
A preceptor works with the learner for a defined period of time to assist the learner in acquiring new competencies required for safe, ethical and quality practice. Below is our team of preceptors.