Lifespan Pharmacy Specialty Drug Program
Patient’s Rights and Responsibilities
Lifespan Pharmacy recognizes the rights of each patient enrolled in our Specialty Drug Patient Management Program. State laws have been established to ensure that your rights are respected. Below is an easy to understand interpretation of the law.
Lifespan Pharmacy promises you:
- the right to know about philosophy and characteristics of the patient management program
- the right to have personal health information shared with the patient management program only in accordance with state and federal law
- the right to identify the staff member of the program and their job title, and to speak with a supervisor of the staff member if requested
- the right to receive information about the patient management program
- the right to receive administrative information regarding changes in or termination of the patient management program
- the right to decline participation, revoke consent or disenroll at any point in time
Lifespan Pharmacy has the right to expect responsible behavior from each patient enrolled in our Specialty Drug Patient Management Program.
We expect that you will:
- submit any forms that are necessary to participate in the program, to the extent required by law
- submit accurate clinical and contact information and to notify the patient management program of changes in this information
- notify your treating provider of your participation in the patient management program, if applicable