- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine Technology (NMT)
- Radiologic Technologist Assistant Program (TA)
- The Student Experience
- Meet the Faculty
- Primary Concentration Application
- Secondary Concentration Application
- Transcript Request
- Update Your Information
Mission and Goals
The mission of Lifespan School of Medical Imaging is to work collaboratively with technologists and other healthcare professionals to prepare students with entry level employment skills to meet the needs of the community. The school offers a variety of clinical settings to diversify and enhance student learning and networking in its communities of interest.
- Students will have entry-level employment skills.
- Students will have effective communication skills.
- Students will be able to critically think to solve problems.
- Students will have the skills necessary to provide appropriate patient care and comfort.
- The program will provide qualified CT technologists to meet the health care needs of the community.