Lifespan School of Medical Imaging
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine Technology (NMT)
- Radiologic Technologist Assistant Program
- General Information
- Transcript Request
- Update Your Information
- Contact Us
Program Effectiveness Data 2017
Completion Rate – January 1 through December 31, 2017
Completion rate is an annual measurement of the number of students that began the program, divided by the number of students that complete the program.
- The program completion rate for 2017 is 100%.
- 26 students began the program.
- 26 of the 26 students completed the program.
Credentialing Examination Pass Rate – 2013 to 2017
Credentialing examination pass rate is the number of students who pass the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification examination on the first attempt within six months of graduation from the program. The figure reflects an average over a five-year span.
- The credentialing examination pass rate from 2013 to 2017 is 97%.
- 92 of the 95 graduates taking the ARRT certification examination within six months of graduation passed on the first attempt.
Job Placement Rate – 2013 to 2017
Job placement rate is the number of students who gain employment in medical imaging within twelve months of graduation, versus the number who graduate and are actively seeking employment. This figure reflects an average over a five-year span.
- The job placement rate from 2013 to 2017 is 99%.
- 75 of 76 graduates actively seeking employment obtained employment within twelve months of graduation.