Lifespan Urgent Care
IMPORTANT: Changes Due to COVID-19 Preparedness and Response
Due to the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation, the hours for Lifespan Urgent Care in Warwick and Middletown have changed. We will be treating patients who are experiencing respiratory symptoms for part of the day and patients who are experiencing other symptoms during our other hours.
Respiratory symptoms might include sore throat, cough, congestion, runny or stuffy nose. earaches, mild shortness of breath, and fever along with any of these symptoms. Currently, we cannot test for strep, flu or respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) but we can help you with these ailments clinically. We are not testing for COVID-19 at this time, but can provide you with a referral for a test if needed.
- If you have respiratory symptoms, please visit us during these hours:
- In Warwick: Monday to Friday, 2 to 6 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 1 to 4 p.m.
- In Middletown: Monday to Friday, 1 to 5 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 1 to 4 p.m.
- For non-respiratory symptoms, please visit us during these hours:
- In Warwick: Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- In Middletown: Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Expert care when you can’t wait
When your child is suffering with an earache or you’ve sliced your finger instead of the onion on the cutting board, you need care quickly.
When a common medical condition arises, you can turn to Lifespan Urgent Care to get treatment with the expertise and compassion you expect from Rhode Island’s leading health care provider. It’s one more step Lifespan is taking to deliver the care our neighbors need, when and where they need it.
Visiting Lifespan Urgent Care, a program of Lifespan Physician Group, has the added benefit of seamless access to your medical records on MyLifespan, as well as to Lifespan emergency services, primary care providers, and specialists if needed.
We treat adults and children 18 months and older.
Reserve Your Appointment Time