Lifestyle Medicine Center
Group Nutrition Programs
Learn More About Healthy Living
Lifespan Lifestyle Medicine
Nothing Beets Good Health
Join us to discover how having a predominantly plant-based diet can help improve your health. Topics include grocery shopping tips, recipe makeovers, and meal planning.
This group is led by Katie Lester, MS, RD, LDN, CIC.
All sessions are billed through medical insurance.
Do you set goals for yourself and get frustrated that you don’t meet them?
Are you tired of not making the changes you desire regarding nutrition, exercise, and other lifestyle choices? Join Julie Stone, LICSW, CCTP, CCTP to learn how your thoughts directly influence your behavior and develop strategies to create sustainable changes to meet your personal goals.
Change Your Thoughts to Change Your Lifestyle
The program addresses the following topics:
- Motivation and personal benefits
- Values and goal setting
- Identifying sabotaging thoughts and corrective responses
- Self-talk and self-compassion
- Rewards and pleasure activities
- Emotional eating and stress management
- Hunger/satiety and urge management
- Problem solving challenging situations
- Social support, self-monitoring and time management
- Nutrition and physical activity
- Development of personal plans
The program consists of weekly sessions: one 90-minute session per week for 10 weeks. The cost for the 10-week program is $120. Orientation is required prior to the start of the program.