Men's Health Center
- Genitourinary Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Dr. Miner: A Decade of Service
- What to Expect
- Conditions We Treat
- Meet Our Team
- About the Men's Health Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Men's Health Video Library
- Research and Publications
- Professional and Patient Resources
- Forms and Questionnaires for New Patients
- Contact Us
- Walk with a Doc
About the Men's Health Center
The Men’s Health Center at The Miriam Hospital provides clinical and psychological care for sexual dysfunction.
Since 2008, the center’s co-directors, Martin Miner, MD and Mark Sigman, MD and staff of the Men’s Health Center have been working to identify the cause of each patient’s dysfunction, which may vary from heart disease, to hormone deficiency to psychological issues.
Along the way, they have created a national presence for the center, which is widely recognized for its multidisciplinary evaluations and treatments. Miner is the president-elect of the newly established American Society of Men's Health. Sigman is past president of the Society of Reproductive Surgeons.
Contact us to learn more or to make an appointment at the Men's Health Center at The Miriam Hospital.