Men's Health Center
- Genitourinary Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Dr. Miner: A Decade of Service
- What to Expect
- Conditions We Treat
- Meet Our Team
- About the Men's Health Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Men's Health Video Library
- Research and Publications
- Professional and Patient Resources
- Forms and Questionnaires for New Patients
- Contact Us
- Walk with a Doc
Research and Publications
New Study for Premature Ejaculation
The Men’s Health Center at the Miriam Hospital is testing a new, investigational drug that is under development for premature ejaculation.
To qualify you must:
- Be a healthy male 18 to 60 years of age
- Have had lifelong premature ejaculation
- Be in a monogamous relationship
- Not be planning pregnancy with partner
- Not have erectile dysfunction
- Be willing to stop present treatment for premature ejaculation during study
Participants will be compensated for their time during the study.
For more information call Gail at 401-793-4335 or e-mail email@example.com.
Journal Articles Authored or Co-Authored by Staff
- "All Men with Vasculogenic Erectile Dysfunction Require a Cardiovascular Workup." Am J Med. (2014 March) 174-182.
- "Men's health in primary care: an emerging paradigm of sexual function and cardiometabolic risk." Urol Clin North Am. (2012 Feb) 39(1):1-23.
- "The Princeton III Consensus recommendations for the management of erectile dysfunction and cardiovascular disease." Mayo Clin Proc. (2012 Aug) 87(8):766-78.
- "Testosterone deficiency." Am J Med. (2011 Jul) 124(7):578-87.
- "The effect of testosterone supplementation on depression symptoms in hypogonadal men from the Testim Registry in the US (TRiUS)." Aging Male. (2012 Mar) 15(1):14-21.
- "Testosterone replacement therapy in men with hypogonadism and HIV/AIDS: results from the TRiUS registry." Postgrad Med. (2013 Mar) 125(2):19-29.
- "Psychosocial aspects of ejaculatory dysfunction and male reproduction" Fertility and Sterility; November , 2015, v. 104, issue 5, pages 1089-1094
Contact us to learn more or to make an appointment at the Men's Health Center at The Miriam Hospital.