Edwin N Forman Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Center at The Tomorrow Fund
Outpatient care is provided in a modern and comfortable space dedicated to ensuring children the best possible environment for care: the Edwin N. Forman Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Center at The Tomorrow Fund. We treat children and adolescents from different backgrounds with a wide variety of diseases.
Because treatments at the center, by nature, are among the longest at Hasbro Children's Hospital, we take every opportunity to streamline care. Patients check in, have their vital signs checked and blood drawn, all in one area. Most chemotherapy can be given in the clinic, allowing children and parents to sleep at home each night.
Outpatient Treatment Options
Our expert clinical team offers a wide range of treatments, including:
- Assessment of health
- Diagnosis of cancer and blood disorders
- Side effects management, including medications to control pain and nausea
- Urgent care for complications of hematologic and oncologic disease and its treatment (infection, fever, pain, dehydration)
- Program for long-term survivors of childhood cancer, a sickle cell and hemoglobinopathy program, neuro-oncology, and hemophilia care
- Post bone marrow transplant care
- Infusion/pheresis services for pediatric patients
Other Services We Offer
For more information about pediatric hematology/oncology at Hasbro Children's Hospital, please call 401-444-5241.