Pediatric Respiratory and Immunology Center
Pediatric Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
Conditions We Treat
Welcome to the Pediatric Asthma, Allergy and Immunology Clinic, where we provide comprehensive and state-of-the-art care to children with a range of allergic and immunologic diseases.
Our goal is to form a partnership with patients and their families to provide individualized treatment and education that will improve their disease management and quality of life. When appropriate, we also work closely with our colleagues in the psychology, nutrition, pulmonary, gastroenterology, dermatology and otolaryngology programs to ensure that every child receives comprehensive and coordinated care.
- Comprehensive allergy testing for environmental, food, medication and insect sting allergies
- Allergen skin testing
- Atopy patch testing
- Pulmonary function testing/spirometry
- Immunotherapy for environmental and seasonal allergies (allergy shots)
- Oral food challenges
- Oral medication challenges
- Patient and family education programs
- Full-service laboratory facilities
- Hospital inpatient care at Hasbro Children's Hospital, if necessary
- A specialist on call 24 hours a day for emergency situations
Hasbro Children's Hospital (Map, directions and parking)
593 Eddy Street
Providence, RI 02903
The Pediatric Asthma, Allergy and Immunology Clinic is located in the Respiratory and Immunology Center.