Donor Evaluation Questionnaire
Thank you for your interest in Living Donor Kidney Donation at Rhode Island Hospital. We are committed to providing treatment options to our patients living with and managing end stage renal disease. A kidney from a live donor is the best treatment option, as these kidneys function better and last longer than kidneys from a deceased donor.
Who can be a donor?
- Related or unrelated to Recipient
- Minimum age 18.
- Free from
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Active cancer
- Kidney disease or recent kidney stones
- Chronic pain, or infection.
- Healthy weight
- Adequate social support, stable mental health and financial security.
- Active health insurance.