Women's Cancer Services
Patient & Provider Forms
Forms for Patients
Some forms are multiple pages; please complete all pages.
Forms for Providers
To refer a patient to women’s cancer services call 401-793-5700.
Our Women’s Cancer Services team at the Women’s Medicine Collaborative has the clinical expertise and vast clinical resources to meet each woman’s unique needs during and after cancer treatment.
Our Center for Gynecologic Cancers offers leading-edge non-surgical and surgical treatment options to provide individualized care for women diagnosed with cancers of the reproductive system. We are the only gynecologic oncology service in Rhode Island that provides care in full-service academic hospitals.
The Lifespan Cancer Institute has the most advanced radiation therapies and medical imaging, as well as four infusion centers for chemotherapy, labs and other services at clinics and offices across the state.
Care tailored to meet your needs
We recognize that each woman has her own physical and emotional needs. That is why the Women's Medicine Collaborative provides comprehensive services, including:
- The Women’s Cancer Survivorship Program creates individualized care plans for our patients to optimize their well-being and assist in recovery. Our multidisciplinary team offers a comprehensive evaluation and plan of care, including recommendations for cancer surveillance and risk reduction strategies, nutrition counseling, and lymphedema therapy, among other services.
- Certain conditions increase a woman’s lifetime risk of developing breast cancer. We offer high risk breast cancer consultations in our High-Risk Breast Program.
- Women's genetic counseling evaluates individuals and family members at risk for hereditary cancer syndromes, and provides genetic testing, cancer screening, counseling and management options.
- Our physical therapy and rehabilitation services team specializes in gynecologic physical therapy and oncology rehabilitation.
- Our Breastfeeding Medicine Program offers comprehensive, individualized treatment for women who are experiencing complicated breastfeeding issues.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 401-793-7917.