Safe Care for Patients and Families at the Women's Medicine Collaborative
At the Women’s Medicine Collaborative, your safety is our top priority.
For your safety and that of our staff, please observe the following precautions. Note that per CDC and RI Department of Health guidelines, masks are still required in hospitals and health care settings.
- All patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to appointments.
- All patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms again when they enter the facility.
- All patients must wear hospital-approved masks that cover the nose and mouth. If a patient arrives without a mask, we will provide one.
- Waiting rooms are arranged to facilitate social distancing.
- We ask that you do not bring anyone to the appointment with you unless they are essential to your care and must be present at the appointment.
- Any person accompanying a patient will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and must wear a hospital-approved mask that covers the nose and mouth. If they arrive without a mask, we will provide one.
- We clean and sanitize high-touch and common surfaces at a minimum of every four hours.
In this challenging time, the team at the Women’s Medicine Collaborative is here to help you. We are asking our patients not to postpone their medical care and will continue to offer telemedicine video visits. These visits are private and secure. Please contact us to ask if a telemedicine appointment is appropriate for your clinical needs.