- Coronavirus Information for Lifespan Patients Scheduled for an Appointment, Test or Procedure
- Information for Hospital Visitors
- Lifespan COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Infusion Centers
- Open, Safe and Ready to Deliver Health with Care
- COVID-19 Resources for Parents and Caregivers
- Community Help with Lifespan's COVID-19 Response
- Alternative Hospital Site at the Rhode Island Convention Center
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Information for Providers
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics for Children
Lifespan and its Hasbro Children's Hospital are working with the Rhode Island Department of Health to provide hospital-based COVID-19 vaccination clinics for children ages 5 to 11, following approval and guidance from the US FDA and CDC.
Scheduling for new appointments is now closed. If your child received a first dose at a November clinic, the second dose date and clinic times are listed below.
If you missed the clinics and would like to schedule a COVID vaccine appointment for your child, please visit VaccinateRI.org.
Saturday, November 13 (first dose), with a second dose on Saturday, December 4
Saturday, November 20 (first dose), with a second dose on Saturday, December 11
8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Center for Primary Care
245 Chapman Street, Suite 300
Providence, RI, 02905
Please note that Hasbro Children's Hospital is providing COVID-19 vaccinations by appointment only at this clinic and the clinic will only provide vaccinations for children ages 5 to 11.
For more information or to schedule by phone, please call 401-475-SHOT.