2021 Hasbro Children's Hospital Heroes Ball
Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 7:00p.m. - 8:00p.m.
The virtual Heroes Ball will take place on Thursday, September 23, with a pre-show starting at 6:30 p.m. followed by the live program from 7 to 8 p.m.
After careful consideration and consultation with other leading academic health systems in the country, we’ve decided it is in the best interest of our community’s health and well-being that we host the 2021 Heroes Ball virtually.
The live broadcast will feature:
- Inspirational stories from children and families impacted by Hasbro Children’s Hospital.
- A live fund-a-need appeal benefiting pediatric neurology and the thousands of children suffering from disorders of the nervous system who depend on our care.
- An exciting live auction presented by professional auctioneer, Tom Stebbins.
- Prize drawings for virtual attendees.
- An online silent auction you can bid on early and often for a chance to win one of our fabulous items.
A special thanks to our generous sponsors, ticket purchasers, auction contributors, and our loyal community of donors for your ongoing support of Hasbro Children’s Hospital.