- Lifespan Board of Directors
- Our Mission
- Lifespan Careers
- Lifespan Executive Leadership
- Lifespan and The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Lifespan Facts & Statistics
- Lifespan Reports
- Research at Lifespan
- Lifespan Community Affairs
- Giving at Lifespan
- Lifespan Purchasing
- Media Inquiries
- Patient Privacy
- Lifespan Health Alliance ACO
Newly Licensed and Graduate Nurse Virtual Recruiting Event
Are you a newly licensed or new graduate RN (have graduated but are awaiting NCLEX) who has not already been hired by Lifespan? Join our team!
In response to the current healthcare staffing crisis, the State of Rhode Island will issue a 90-day license to graduates of a qualified nursing education program who have completed their nursing education but are still awaiting their licensure to practice as RNs. Temporary licenses will be issued on receipt of an emergency application form and by following the instructions on the form, and can be renewed one time. Applicants will still be expected to take the NCLEX exam to become fully licensed. If you are a new graduate RN, please join us at a virtual recruiting event.
Thursday, January 13, 2021
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Sign-On Bonuses Available
Lifespan will offer up to a $1,000 sign-on bonus for new graduate RNs (graduated but awaiting NCLEX) who join our team in this capacity.
We will also offer up to a $10,000 sign-on bonus (in addition to the $1,000 new graduate bonus) for newly licensed RNs that accept a position upon successful licensure.
- Emergency Temporary Licensure: Before the event, please follow the directions on the RIDOH website to apply to practice as a graduate nurse. (Select the “Registered Nurse-Nursing Student” option on application.)
Download the application at health.ri.gov (PDF)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider certification
Find a class at americanheart.org
Please note: It is not necessary for you to attend this event if you have recently accepted a position at any of our Lifespan facilities with a late winter/early Spring start date. We will reach out to you separately to discuss the temporary graduate nurse initiative and how it could impact your start date.
Please use the form below to register for the event and receive Zoom login information.