Guide to Online Religious Services for Lifespan Patients
Being hospitalized is always difficult. The following resources are available for those seeking access to religious services during their hospital stay. If you want to speak with a chaplain, please call 401-444-4304 and leave a message.
Online Prayer Services at Lifespan
View virtual prayer services conducted by members of our own multi-faith spiritual care team. (YouTube links)
- Ecumenical Christian Prayer Service (3/3/21)
- Ecumenical Christian Prayer Service (2/24/21)
- Ash Wednesday Service (Catholic) (2/17/21)
- The Cathedral of SS. Peter and Paul streams its 10 a.m. Sunday Mass. There is also a 10 a.m. Mass on Christmas Day.
Visit the cathedral's YouTube channel for videos
- EWTN, Catholic television, can be live-streamed on your device.
- First Baptist Church of America puts its Sunday service online every week and also has Christmas Eve services.
Watch the videos
- Temple Emanu-El offers a live stream of its Shabbat Services.
Find the schedule and access the live stream
- Join Torat Yisrael for a virtual Hanukah Singalong on Sunday, December 13 from 5:30 to 6:00 p.m.
Follow this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81887425164 and use the passcode 835237.
- The Islamic Center of America in Dearborn, MI livestreams its prayers.
Access the livestream
- The Providence Zen Center offers services by Zoom on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Get the details
Are you looking for something that isn’t covered by the above list? Please call the chaplain’s office at 401-444-4304 and we can help you