- About Rhode Island Hospital
For Patients & Visitors
- Visiting Hours and Guidelines
- Maps and Directions
- Parking & Public Transportation
- Phone Numbers
- Your Hospital Stay
- Insurance and Billing
Patient & Guest Services
- Social Work Services
- Spiritual Care Department
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Volunteering & Donations
- Centers & Services
- Building Locations, Directions and Parking
- Upcoming Events
- Contact Rhode Island Hospital
- Giving to Rhode Island Hospital
Chapels & Services
There are two chapels within the hospital available to give patients and families a place for quiet and reflection.
- The Chapel of Hope is located near the lobby of the main building of Rhode Island Hospital.
- The Hasbro Children's Hospital Chapel is located near the upper lobby of Hasbro Children's Hospital.
Religious services offered in the hospital are:
Noon on Sundays and Holy Days
Hasbro Children's Hospital Chapel
Ecumenical Christian Prayer Service
12:05 - 12:20 p.m.
Chapel of Hope
Muslim Prayer Service
1:15 - 2 p.m.
Chapel of Hope
Everyone is always welcome in the chapels during the various services. One chapel is always available for quiet prayer/meditation.
Chaplains can be reached Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 401-444-4746 or by calling the call center at 401-444-5108. During weekday nights and weekends, an on-call multi-faith chaplain can be reached for emergencies by calling the Call Center at 401-444-5108.
Catholic priests can be reached during the day throughout the week by calling 401-444-4746 or 401-444-5108. For emergencies, priests can also be reached at any time night or day by calling the Call Center at 401-444-5108.