Human Subject Research (IRB):
- Animal Research
- Biohazards and Lab Safety
- Clinical Trial Billing
- Conflict of Interest
- Core Research Services
- Grants and Funding
- Intellectual Property
- Links to Research Programs
- News + Events
- Quick Links
- Recombinant DNA
- Annual Research Celebration
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Research Protection Office
- Research Administration Training
Lifespan's Research Protection Office IRB submission Process has changed.
IRBNet is Lifespan's New electronic system for the administration and management of IRB submission and records for researchers.
All the forms you need to submit to the IRB can be found on the websitewww.irbnet.org
Go to www.irbnet.org and begin the simple process of registering with IRBNet by clicking on 'New User registration', in the top right corner. Select Lifespan as your affiliate during this registration process. Remember to have everyone you want to list on your personnel register as well. Then start creating your studies!
- Log on to IRBNet (http://www.irbnet.org)
- Instructions for investigators
- Instructions for Department Chairs
If you have any questions, or would like to schedule in-person training, please contact the Research Protection Office.
The deadline dates have not changed. Those dates can be found on this ORA website.