- Patients and Visitors
- Guidelines for Visitors and Families
- Safety Tips for Patients and Visitors
- Lifespan Interpreter Services
- MyLifespan Health Record Sign Up
- Lifespan Telehealth
Insurance, Billing and Financial Assistance
- What to Expect When You Arrive at the Hospital
- Know About Your Insurance Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions about Your Bill
- Cost of Care and Price Transparency at Lifespan Hospitals
- Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills
- Financial Assistance
- Pay a Bill Online
- Contact Lifespan Customer Service
- Request Medical Records
Ethics and Patient Rights
- About the Ethics Committee
- About Advance Directives
- Speak for Yourself
- End of Life Care
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Related Links
- Spiritual Care Department
Guide to Online Religious Services for Lifespan Patients
Being hospitalized is always difficult. The following resources are available for those seeking access to religious services during their hospital stay. If you want to speak with a chaplain, please call 401-444-4304 and leave a message.
Online Prayer Services at Lifespan
View virtual prayer services conducted by members of our own multi-faith spiritual care team. (YouTube links)
Watch recordings of past services at Lifespan
The Meaning of Hanukkah
Susie Adler, Lifespan Spiritual Care Services chaplain, describes the meaning behind Hanukkah, the Festival of Lights.
Music of Hannukah
Rhode Island multi-instrumentalist Fishel Michael Bresler performs a selection of songs that celebrate the rich traditions of Hanukkah.
- Temple Emanu-El offers a live stream of its Shabbat Services.
Find the schedule and access the live stream
- Join Torat Yisrael for a virtual Hanukah Singalong on Sunday, December 13 from 5:30 to 6:00 p.m.
Follow this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81887425164 and use the passcode 835237.
- The Cathedral of SS. Peter and Paul streams its 10 a.m. Sunday Mass. There is also a 10 a.m. Mass on Christmas Day.
Visit the cathedral's YouTube channel for videos
- EWTN, Catholic television, can be live-streamed on your device.
- First Baptist Church of America puts its Sunday service online every week and also has Christmas Eve services.
Watch the videos
- The Islamic Center of America in Dearborn, MI livestreams its prayers.
Access the livestream
- The Providence Zen Center offers services by Zoom on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Get the details
Are you looking for something that isn’t covered by the above list? Please call the chaplain’s office at 401-444-4304 and we can help you