Find a Doctor Disclaimer
“Find a Doctor” is operated by Lifespan and includes all physicians who are on the medical staffs of Lifespan-affiliated hospitals, without any charge to them. Selection is based upon your needs and preferences. Search results will first present, in alphabetical order, physicians employed or contracted with Lifespan or its affiliates, followed by an alphabetical listing of physicians who are in Lifespan’s network of affiliated providers. At the end of that initial list, you can access an alphabetical listing of community physicians with privileges at Lifespan hospitals. All physicians in Find a Doctor have the opportunity to have a picture or video posted on the site. Neither the order of physicians, nor the presence or absence of a photo or video, in Find a Doctor is intended to reflect any preference, priority, or recommendation by Lifespan. Find a Doctor search results are also not based on the volume or value of referrals to Lifespan or its affiliates from any listed physician. Users are free to select their physician of choice from among all Lifespan-affiliated medical staff physicians.
Brady G. Case, MD
Medical Director, Intensive Program for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Bradley Hospital
Brady Case, MD, is medical director of the Bradley Hospital Intensive Program for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD). He is an assistant professor (research) of psychiatry and human behavior at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University and of health services, policy, and practice at the Brown School of Public Health.
Dr. Case earned his undergraduate and medical degrees from Harvard University. He completed psychiatry residency and clinical research training at New York University and a child psychiatry fellowship at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, where he was trained in the treatment of pediatric OCD.
Prior to returning to Brown, Case was a research psychiatrist in the statistics and services research division at the Nathan Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research and the NYU Child Study Center. He also serves on the editorial board of the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
His research has focused on the use and quality of care for pediatric mental disorders in the United States. He also has experience in examining patterns of mental health and substance use disorder, mental health service use in complex epidemiologic samples, public and private administrative claims, and health care provider surveys.
- Medical School: Harvard Medical School
- Residency: New York University School of Medicine
- Fellowship: Rhode Island Hospital
- Winickoff JP, Hibberd PL, Case B, Sinha P, Rigotti NA. Child hospitalization: an opportunity for parental smoking intervention. Am J Prev Med 2001;21:218-20.
- Case BG, Himmelstein DU, Woolhandler S. No care for the caregivers: declining health insurance coverage for health personnel and their children, 1988-1998. Am J Pub Health 2002;92:404-8.
- Case BG, Olfson M, Marcus SC, Siegel C. Trends in the inpatient mental health treatment of children and adolescents in U.S. community hospitals, 1990 and 2000. Arch Gen Psychiatry 2007;64:89-96.
- Case BG, Biel MG, Peselow ED, Guardino M. Reliability of personality disorder diagnosis during depression: the contribution of collateral informant reports. Acta Psychiatrica Scand 2007;115:487-491.
- Biel MB, Peselow ED, Mulcare L, Case BG, Fieve R. Continuation versus discontinuation of lithium in recurrent bipolar illness: a naturalistic study. Bipolar Disord 2007;9:435-42.
- Choy Y, Peselow ED, Case BG, Pressman MA, Luff JA, Laje G, Paizis M, Ying P, and Guardino M. Three-year medication prophylaxis in panic disorder: to continue or discontinue? A naturalistic study. Compr Psychiatry 2007;48:419-25.
- Pundiak TM, Case BG, Peselow ED, Mulcare L. Discontinuation of maintenance selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor monotherapy after five years of stable response: A naturalistic study. J Clin Psychiatry 2008;69:1811-1817.
- Brodie JD, Case BG, Figueroa E, Dewey SL, Robinson JA, Wanderling JA, Laska EM. Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of vigabatrin for treatment of cocaine dependence in Mexican parolees. Am J Psychiatry 2009 2009;166(11):1269-77. Epub 2009 Aug 3.
- Merikangas KR, He JP, Burstein M, Swendsen J, Avenevoli S, Case B, Georgiades K, Heaton L, Swanson S, Olfson M. Service utilization for lifetime mental disorders in U.S. adolescents: results of the National Comorbidity Survey-Adolescent Supplement (NCS-A). J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 2011;50:32-45. Epub 2010 Dec 3.
- Siegel CE, Haugland G, Reid-Rose LM, Laska EM, Tang D, Wanderling JA, Chambers ED, Case BG. The Nathan Kline Institute Cultural Competency Assessment Scale: Psychometrics and implications for disparity reduction. Adm Policy Ment Health 201;38:120-30.
- Case BG. Non-adherence: The silent majority. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 2011;50:435-37.[editorial]