- COVID-19 Safety
- Our Services
- Meet the Team
- Patient Stories
- Cardiovascular Research
- Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute Awards and Certifications
- Are You at Risk for Heart Disease?
- Schedule an Appointment at the Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute
- Reduce Your Risk of a Heart Attack or Heart Failure
- Heart Health and Exercise
- What Are the Symptoms of a Heart Attack?
- Best Heart Health Foods
Cardiovascular Institute Current Studies
Cardiovascular Institute researchers are at the absolute forefront of cardiac research. The majority of our work is translational research, which brings new discoveries and treatments directly from the lab to the patient. Our eligible patients are frequently offered the opportunity to participate in clinical research, giving them access to the newest treatments and allowing for state-of-the-art care.
CVI’s ongoing research and clinical trials include:
Coronary Artery (Heart) Disease
- Ischemia Trial - Patients - Physicians
- Absorb III/IV - Patients - Physicians
- RenalGuard - Patients - Physicians
- Silver AMI Trial - Patients - Physicians
Congestive Heart Failure
Vascular Disease / Peripheral Artery Disease
Research is currently being conducted to learn more about cardiovascular disease and how it affects our patients.