- Patients and Visitors
- Guidelines for Visitors and Families
- Safety Tips for Patients and Visitors
- Lifespan Interpreter Services
- MyLifespan Health Record Sign Up
- Lifespan Telehealth
Insurance, Billing and Financial Assistance
- What to Expect When You Arrive at the Hospital
- Know About Your Insurance Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions about Your Bill
- Cost of Care and Price Transparency at Lifespan Hospitals
- Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills
- Financial Assistance
- Pay a Bill Online
- Contact Lifespan Customer Service
- Request Medical Records
Ethics and Patient Rights
- About the Ethics Committee
- About Advance Directives
- Speak for Yourself
- End of Life Care
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Related Links
- Spiritual Care Department
Lifespan hospitals treat all people who need care, regardless of their ability to pay.
The patient financial services department offers financial assistance to patients who meet specific income guidelines. Please note that copies of your tax returns, W-2 forms and other documents are required to apply for financial assistance.
If you are not insured or insured for only part of your expenses, please talk with one of our financial counselors. They can help you establish a payment plan or apply for financial assistance. For more information, please call 401-444-7850, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Apply for Financial Assistance
Download an application and instructions.
(All documents are in PDF format.)
Lifespan Financial Assistance Policy and Related Documents
All documents are in PDF format.
Read in English
Read in Spanish
Read in Russian
Read in Portuguese
Billing and Collections
Read Lifespan's Billing and Collections Policy. (All documents are in PDF format.)
If you have any questions, contact one of our financial counselors.