- Our Services
- Meet the Team
- Patient Stories
- Cardiovascular Research
- Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute Awards and Certifications
- Schedule an Appointment at the Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute
- Heart Health and Exercise
- What Are the Symptoms of a Heart Attack?
- Best Heart Health Foods
- Giving to the Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute
- The Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute in the News
SILVER-AMI Study Patient
Patients who are 75 years of age or older who have been admitted to the hospital for a heart attack and meet the inclusion criteria will be asked to participate in the SILVER-AMI research study.
Patients will be contacted by telephone for an interview at approximately 6 months after their hospitalization. Patients will be asked to sign a medical release so the researchers can collect records from their hospital admission and for any other hospitalizations that may have occurred over the 6 months.
The goal of this research study is to help researchers and doctors better understand recovery after hospitalization of older persons after a heart attack. Participation in this study may last for up to 8 months.
For more information about this study, contact the Cardiac Projects Office at 401-444-5324.