- Orthopedic Surgeons and Specialists in Rhode Island
- Cartilage Repair
- Foot and Ankle Care
- Hand and Wrist
- Shoulder and Elbow
- Spine Care
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma Services
- Orthopedic Oncology
- Rehabilitative Services
Research and Clinical Trials
- Research Breaks Through to the Other Side of the Blood Brain Barrier
- Bridge-Enhanced ACL Repair (BEAR)
- Cerebral Palsy: Enhancing Functional Recovery
- Finding Better Ways to Heal ACL Injury
- Predicting Thumb Carpometacarpal Osteoarthritis
- Pursuing the Promise of Smart Joint Implants
- Women's Lacrosse Focus of Lifespan Bioengineering Researcher
- Patient Stories
- Assess Your Joint Pain
Assess Your Joint Pain
How much does your joint pain affect your daily life?
Are you experiencing knee, hip or shoulder pain that is impacting your daily activities? Take an online assessment below to evaluate your joint pain and see what treatment options are available.
Our Total Joint Replacement experts can help
A program of the Lifespan Orthopedics Institute, the Total Joint Center at The Miriam Hospital represents an unprecedented way to deliver total joint replacement for the hip, knee, and shoulder. The Center is the region’s highest volume joint replacement program with clinical and quality outcomes that rank among the best in the nation. Total hip replacement, knee replacement and shoulder replacement are far from just surgeries at our center: All of our services focus on the patient experience from initial consultation through recovery.
The Total Joint Replacement Program at Newport Hospital offers outstanding clinical outcomes and highly personalized care, with a focus on fast recovery. It has been named a Blue Distinction Center for excellence in hip and knee replacement by Blue Cross/Blue Shield Rhode Island. Learn more about the Total Joint Replacement Program at Newport Hospital.